RE: inquiry 121200b

To: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>,
Subject: RE: inquiry 121200b
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:45:21 -1000
i will put my tiger in the running. i might have to pull my 347 from my mustang
to do it but i would. the projected 1/4 time on my stang is 11.5 seconds so
that engine in a tiger would be SCARY!!
stang engine
347 streetfighter pro street
ARF 185 58 cc heads  10.7 compression ratio
custom cam
holley system max intake
pro m 77mm maf
30# injectors>Theo, and all.
70mm throttle body

Tiger engine
289
58cc stock heads
edelbrock performer rpm intake and cam
mallory unilite distributor
mallory promaster coil
holley 600dp
summit fuel system
k&n of course

i will be in texas on the 21st so tell him to prove it.
btw i have no interior,spare,top , or anything else to add weight to my car.
LOL
Chris in mississippi