Re: inquiry 121200b

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: inquiry 121200b
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:08:47 EST
<<If I remember correctly reading about the Ford powered Miata, it did have a
fair amount of additional weight in the front, and the article on it said that
it did plow in the turns more than a stock Miatia.  I think
a decently set up Tiger would give it a very good run for its money.>>

A few years ago, Theresia was an instructor in an SCCA-sponsored driving school
for novice lady drivers.  One lady registered with a Monster Miata, and they
put her in Theresia's group.  She's a very skilled Tiger pilot, and her daily
driver is a 5.0 Mustang GT, so "If anybody'll know how to drive that thing,
it's Theresia," is what they said.

She was not impressed with the car at all.  Given a ride choice, she'd pick
both the Tiger and the Mustang before the Monster Miata.

Ramon