Re: Go Silicone!

To: Jan Sven-Erik Harde <harde@cyberesc.net>
Subject: Re: Go Silicone!
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 08:41:07 -0500
I was put off by the general recommendation that the entire system be rebuilt
and cleaned before switching to silicone, so I went to the 2-quart flush also.
But before flushing, I ran a can of denatured alcohol thru first. Then a quart
of silicone till it ran clean, and then fill it up and be on your way. Worked
for me---nary a problem.
Al J.