Fuel Pump Mounting

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Pump Mounting
From: mbb <2mbb@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 06:14:03 -0700
Hello:  The previous owner of my MK-I had mounted a fuel pump and filter
inside a metal box bolted to the bottom of the trunk, underneath the
car.  I'm replacing the pump and would like to mount the new one
someplace a little more protected.  Unfortunately, I don't seem to have
the original mounting hardware.  Can someone please point me to a
description or photograph of the stock mounting details?  Or, if there
are other mounting ideas, I'd appreciate those.  Thanks.

Mark Burnett
B9471102