Shelby and Tigers

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shelby and Tigers
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 07:15:10 -0500
I've been holding back on commenting on all of the Shelby talk, one to
finish some weekend deadlines, and two, because more Tiger folks
continue to weigh in. I will have more to say later.

For now, as you already know, Tigers and their owners seem to be very
welcome to join Shelby clubs. For you N.E.or Eastern Tiger dudes, Labor
Day weekend at Lime Rock Park in CT is a good time to bring Tigers. In
the past, SAAC gets to park their members cars on the track on
Sunday(non-racing day) and there have been several Tigers in the mix(ask
Dana and Marlene Freeman), as well as some neat AC 289 Sports and other
adult toys(with wheels, that is).