Re: GT for Sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: GT for Sale
From: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 14:27:02 +0000
I remember seeing this car (if it is indeed from Colorado) advertised
about a year or so ago in the Colorado Tiger club newsletter.  I
believe the owner was Clark(?) Urich.  As I recall, the asking price
was somewhere around $12k, probably selling for $10-11k, but don't
quote me on that.  Maybe someone on the list who's a member of that
club can shed some light on this.

If the car's that clean, maybe the $13.5k asking price isn't
unreasonable.  As they say, condition, condition, condition.  And
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Kind of like Harrington
Alpines.

Gary