Tigers United

To: Alpines List <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>, Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tigers United
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 23:10:55 -0700
Howdy Everyone:

A question came up about the event that I need to clarify. It is
absolutely NOT too late to sign up for Tigers United (featuring Sunbeam
Tigers, Alpines and ANY other Rootes Group cars that want to come) at
Big Bear Lake, California June 26-27-28. You can even sign up right at
the event if you can't decide until the last minute. But don't do that!
Join up now!!!!

On the newsletter front, we just mailed out the US copies of Tiger Tales
(the club magazine) and the Canada and rest of the world copies will be
mailed by Saturday. Look for that and the cover, which has the theme
artwork for the event and is really cool. Last month's print quality
problems have been solved and this issue came out great.

Steve, Jane & Carrie Sage