jacks & JACKS

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: jacks & JACKS
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:03:59 -0400
I have 947965 MK1 and it came with a jack that looks exactly like the ones
in Norm's book.  The trouble is that now that I have reinstalled the clips
and the spare - the jack doesn't fit.  It's to long (or something) and hits
the spare and/or the passenger side rear frame channel at the extreme rear
of the trunk.  No clip adjustment would help, its just to long and/or wide.

What gives?
What are the dimensions of the correct Jack?
Can I modify the one of got to be a Tiger size?
Does some have a Tiger size one for sale?

Also need:
 Period spare tire, hub caps and Trim rings. - Need very good to excellent
condition.  Have OK stuff already.

Thanks!