Re: Cooling

To: Don & Penny Johnson <dpj@dnet.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 10:46:35 -0600
Don:
My TIGER has run cool from day one. I have driven through heavy stop and go
traffic, pulling a tent trailer, up hill, at 115 and did not get hot while
the likes of MGBs and A-Hs boiled and cooked.  I attributed this to the
custom rad surround, overflow tank in the left fender and to the 5 bladed
Volvo fan that I used. I also mounted my oil filter in front fender. After
reading your post I wonder if this is not a great part of what has kept it
cool.
Has anyone else mounted the oil filter remotely and had similar results?
Godspeed
Jc