FW: Distributor Choice Part 4

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Distributor Choice Part 4
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:41:15 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Christ [mailto:cfchrist@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:28 PM
To: Wm. Severin Thompson
Subject: RE: Distributor Choice Part 4

hey youse guys!  i'm on yer side!  just say what is is and be classed where
it belongs by displacement.   but the powers that be are handing down some
funky stuff!  is it based upon period preperation based upon pressure from
insurance regulations covering "vintage" racing or is it people being
beaten by faster cars and having their "machismo" beaten?    hey!  i'm
probably the most passed vintage car at any event i run!  i get all kinds
of criticism for being so slow.  but i'm not complaining to the so called
"powers that be".  i just watch my mirrors and point by holding my line.  i
like to race.   i like reliving my past , going with my father when he
raced.   and after getting off track?  hey we all have a great time telling
stories and sharing where the "frightening" part of the track is...right?
no matter what, i love vintage racing.   :)
and the people i share track time with!  i have the makings of a vintage
racing bugeye gathering here.   i'm ready to go faster!  be it in my sports
racer or my future race bugeye project.  (i've been collecting 948's for
that venture.   yeah i'l be slow!  but i'll be grinning ear to ear in my
helmet!)
chuck.
hey flounder, forward this to da list?  eh?  ;)