Thicktones at Blackhawk

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>, <billd13@aol.com>
Subject: Thicktones at Blackhawk
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:28:28 -0500
Hey y'all,

I've been holding off on commiting to being there as I was scheduled to have
a tear off and re-roof on my house today and tomorrow... but the bad weather
has postponed them. They have now rescheduled me for next week, so I can
make it Fri for teaching and Sat afternoon for the party.

So, I'll get the PA out of storage and make sure it's all there. My Seymour
Duncan amp has puked, so I may bring my DeLuxe and the Dean Markley that's
in the rack... but we're gonna be shy on guitar amps. Yes.... I know we can
plug into the PA... but it sounds like shit, is  very hard to monitor levels
without a sound man... so, if you have an amp (or two) drag the cocksucker
out. I don't want to hear any bitching about how heavy they are (Bil)
because I drag that PA system and my 2 amps for every race.

So, I'll be there for school Fri (most likely) and definately be there for
Sat afternoon and evening party.

Elmo, I'll bring the Thicko grill. Anybody coordinated food yet?

WST