Off on holiday

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Off on holiday
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:05:54 -0600 (MDT)
In a few hours I head to the Salt Lake airport, catching a flight that will
end up leaving me in Indianapolis, Indiana.  From there I drive to Ohio, where
I will spend a few days watching Triumphs and various other cars zip around
the Mid Ohio racetrack at an SVRA vintage race.  It should be fun.

But it means I will be away from the Team.Net servers for some time, so if
something goes wrong I won't be in a position to fix it.  So if you stop
getting mail, please refrain from the 'Is this thing on?' messages and wait
until the middle of next week to panic.

mjb.

ps: With a bit of luck, it will be cool enough for me to wear my long sleeve
    Team Thicko shirt!