RE: Whats next??

To: "'NeotoyRick@aol.com'" <NeotoyRick@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Whats next??
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:16:48 -0400
We will do all we can, to make it to ELVF. But right now we are just trying
to get through the summer hopefully without back surgery.(right now the pain
killers/medication/Phys.Ther. isnt doing much) but whining will get me
nowhere.  The contractors started on the house, and mary is going to try and
keep the dental practice going until they are hopefully bought out by
another dentist...looking forward to seeing everyone asap. sounds like we
need to get ourselves to VIR next year!, but we will have to wait, because i
am still trying to convince mary to put herself in a suit, and go play with
you guys on the track too. if she does, then i will sit out the year for
her. who knows?..anything can happen eh?
Southwind Racing r(wnik) Kansa