wheels & nuts & spacers

To: "'Mark Cory'" <mcory@uark.edu>
Subject: wheels & nuts & spacers
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:24:17 -0500
Mark, what we ended up with was a longer deeper 7/16" cone style chrome lugnut
that was enclosed on the end. of course being enclosed it would not work, until
we ground the enclosed end off on our belt sander. This permits the stud to go
through. the enclosed end was nothing more than a thin cap that was
welded/chromed as part of the lugnut itself. w We then "chased" them to assure
no crossthreading. We got them at our local "auto-zone" right next to the fancy
neon license plate holder department. so now tinkerbell has chrome lugnuts, and
they dont look too bad . and theres plenty of meat on the depth. We will be at
gingerman, as far as we know.
R(wnik) kansa