Plastic Jesus

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plastic Jesus
From: "craig bielat" <thickosehaskel@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 06:20:35 -0600
Here's the Lyrics Bill,

Well, I do'nt care if it rains or freezes/ Long as I have Plastic Jesus/
Riding on the dashboard of my car / Through all trials and tribulations' / and
my travels through the nation, / with my Plastic Jesus I'll go far.

Plastic Jesus, Plastic Jesus / riding on the dashboard of my car / I'm afaraid
he'll have to go, / His magnet's ruining my raido, / and if I have a wreck
He'll leave a scar.

Riding down the thoroughfare, / with He's nose up in the air, / a wreck may be
ahead, but he do'nt mind, / Trouble coming, He do'nt see / 'cause He's got His
eyes on me / and any other thing that lies behind.

Plastic Jesus, Plastic Jesus / riding on the dashboard of my car / Though the
sun shines on his back / Makes Him peel and crack / a little patching keeps
Him up to par.

When pedastrians try to cross / I let them know whose boss / I never blow the
horn or give them warning / I ride all over town / Trying to run 'em down /
It's seldom that they live to see the morning.

Plastic Jesus, Plastic Jesus / riding on the dashboard of my car  His halo
fits just right / I use it for a sight / They'll scatter or they'll splatter
near and far.

When I'm in a traffic jam / He do'nt care if I say damn / I can let all sort
of cuses rool / Plastic Jesus dosen't hear / for He has a plastic ear / the
man who invented plastic saved my soul.

Plastic Jesus, Plastic Jesus / riding on the dashboard of my car / Once His
robe was snowey white / now it is'nt quite so bright / Stained by the smoke
from my cigar.

If I weave around at night / And the police think I'm tight / They'll never
find the bottle though they ask / Plastic Jesus shelters me / For His Head
comes off you see / He's hollow, and I use Him for a flask.

Plastic Jesus, Plastic Jesus / riding on the dashboard of my car / Ride with
me and have a dram / Of the blood of the Lamb / Plastic Jesus is a Holy bar.

Well, I do'nt care if it rains or freezes/ Long as I have Plastic Jesus/
Riding on the dashboard of my car / Through all trials and tribulations' / and
my travels through the nation, / with my Plastic Jesus I'll go far.

Plastic Jesus, Plastic Jesus / riding on the dashboard of my car / I'm afaraid
he'll have to go, / His magnet's ruining my raido, / and if I have a wreck
He'll leave a scar.

Can't wait to here it this summer!  Eddie Haskel

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///