[Fwd: Beer; For a Better World]

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Beer; For a Better World]
From: mike <mikerosen@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:56:02 -0400
This may help!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Beer;  For a Better World
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 10:22:03 +1000
From: "Kevin McGuire" <kbm@onaustralia.com.au>
To: "Mike Rosen" <mikerosen@home.com>

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder."
> --Anonymous bumper sticker
>
> Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed.
Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and
all of  their hopes and dreams.  If I didn't drink this beer, they might be
out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It
is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be
selfish and worry about my liver."
>--Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy
>

>  I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning,  that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
>  --Frank Sinatra
>

>  The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're
sober.
>  --William Butler Yeats
>

>  An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with
his  fools.
>  --Ernest Hemingway
>

>  Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep   your mouth shut.
>  --Ernest Hemingway
>

>  Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
>  --Catherine Zandonella
>

>  Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying
himself a  pleasure.
>  --Ambrose Bierce
>

>  Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol.
>  --Anonymous
>

>  Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that
truly  gives me pleasure, hooking up with fat, hairy girls.
>  -- Ross Levy
>

>  A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank
her.
>  --W.C. Fields
>

>  What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?
>  --W.C. Fields

>  When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
>  --Henny Youngman
>

>  Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get  wasted all
of the  time and have the time of your life.
>  -- Michelle Mastrolacasa
>

>  I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.
>  --Tom Waits
>

>  24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
>  --Stephen Wright
>

>  When we drink, we get drunk.
>  When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
>  When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
>  When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
>  Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!
>
>  -- Brian O'Rourke
>

>  You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline.
It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear
weapons,
but at the very least you need a beer.

>  --Frank Zappa
>
>  Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol
has taken out of me.

>  --Winston Churchill
>

>  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
>  --Benjamin Franklin
>

>  If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it
makes beer shoot out your nose.

>  --Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy
>

>  Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is
beer.  Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the
wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.

>  --Dave Barry
>

>  The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
>
>  --Humphrey Bogart
>

>  Why is American beer served cold?
>  So you can distinguish it from urine.
>
>  --David Moulton
>

>  Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.
>
>  --Kaiser Wilhelm
>

>  I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet, tasty beer.
>
>  --Homer Simpson
>

>  Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and
oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient
in beer.

>  --Dave Barry
>

>  All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's
just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer.

>  --Homer Simpson

>  The information transmitted is intended only for the CONSUMPTION OF
THE  addressee and may contain ALCOHOL OR OTHER privileged material.