blondes again???

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: blondes again???
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:02:26 EDT
    A business man got on an elevator in a building.  When
 he entered the
     elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by
     saying "T-G-I-F" He smiled at her and replied "S-H-I-T"
     She looked at him, puzzled, and said "T-G-I-F" again.
     He acknowledged her remark again by answering "S-H-I-T."
     The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and
     said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F" another time.
     The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical
     expression, "S-H-I-T."
     The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said,
     "T-G-I-F, T-hank G-oodness I-ts F-riday; get it?"
     The man answered, "S-orry H-oney, I-t's T-hursday".