Fw: drunk

To: "thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: drunk
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 15:29:35 -0700
 A drunk stumbles along a baptismal service on Sunday afternoon down
 by the river. He proceeds to walk down into the water and stand
 next to the Preacher.

 The minister turns and notices the old drunk and says, "Mister,
 Are you ready to find Jesus?"

 The drunk looks back and says, "Yess, Preacher..I sure am."

 The minister then dunks the fellow under the water and pulls him
 right back up. "Have you found Jesus?" the preacher asked.

 "Nooo, I didn't!" said the drunk.

 The preacher then dunks him under for quite a bit longer, brings
 him up and says, "Now, brother, have you found Jesus?"

 "Noooo, I did not Reverrend."

 The preacher in disgust holds the man under for at least 30
 seconds this time, brings him out of the water and says in a harsh tone,
 "My Good man, have you found Jesus yet?"

 The ole drunk wipes his eyes and says to the preacher... "Are
 you sure this is where he fell in?"

 Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves,