RE: VARAC Festival

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: RE: VARAC Festival
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:27:33 -0500
Joe,
  That is great news.  I was at the 1997 VARAC festival, and it is my
favorite track.  It would be great if we could all paddock together.  I was
right at the exit to the pits last year on the top terrace, and it was a
great place.  I'm going to try to get the same spot this year.  Last year
they had a practice day on Thursday, but only 3 of us signed up for it so
they cancelled it.  When I got there Thursday morning, I was the only one in
the paddock.  Most of the teams are Canadian and they show up Friday
morning, so if you arrive Thursday afternoon, there is plenty of paddock
space.  I'm going to drive to northern New York on Wednesday evening, cross
the border at 10000 Islands, first thing Thursday morning, and try to get to
the track around noon on Thursday.  If last year is any indication, I will
be one of the first there.

Vaughn