RE: VARAC Festival

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: VARAC Festival
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:08:51 -0500
Joe,
   There is a building on the track map that is labeled "showers".  It is up
on the hill behind the paddock.  The first day I walked up there, and if I
remember right it had three shower heads.  I tried two of them and there was
no water.  I asked the VARAC guys if we could get them turned on, and the
next day one or more were working.  There was no hot water, but that was ok.
I was almost the only one using the shower that weekend., and found it quite
satisfactory.   Panoz recently bought the track and as I understand it, will
be making improvements.  We need to get an update from Chris or Mike to get
the current status.  I'm planning to stay at the track all weekend, so I'm
hoping the showers are at least as good as last year.
Chris or Mike,
  Do either of you know the status of the showers?
Vaughn