RE: Panhard Set-up

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Panhard Set-up
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:17:55 -0500
Nope, it wasn't me.  But, thanks, anyway.  I'm a lever shock guy.  Race or
street.  Period.
To me, the tube shock kits are just "snake oil".  I think the reputable
suppliers are well aware of that, but, "the customer is always right", so,
they sell them to their customers, rather than have the customer go
elsewhere to spend his money.
You make some good points, however, and I agree with what you've stated.
Bud Osbourne