Re: [FOT] SA-2005 helmets?

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] SA-2005 helmets?
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:03:09 -0600
Cc: FOT@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
I'm happy with my G-force SA-2000. Fits my head, decent size eye port, decent ventilation, fog blocker that goes between the front of the helmet and my face included. Inexpensive, but not bad. Not as nice as what I see in Nextel cup. I'd replace it with a G-force SA-2005. Plus, they offer more than just the "basic white" helmets. YMMV.

- Tony Drews