Re: [FOT] SA-2005 helmets?

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] SA-2005 helmets?
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:55:42 -0500
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
At 09:39 PM 2/25/2006 -0500, you wrote:
Amici,
Can I solicit opinions on the new crop of helmets for the SA-2005 spec? I
bought a Simpson Voyager for the wide peripheal vision it offered and it is soon
to be obsolete. Does anyone have experience with the Bells or G-force's and
opinions on how they compare? The G-force looks good to me at the moment.
Since we're all facing this soon, What's the concensus?
I just bought a Bell Vortex - feels good, decent vision, but I haven't actually
raced with it yet.  Waiting for April....

R. John Lye

rjl6n@cstone.net

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html