Re: New Mini Photos! Overload

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Mini Photos! Overload
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
 Wow, everone must have hit the new mini page at once.  Yahoo has but the
binders on.  I want everyone to see the pics, so If you get an unavailable due
to...... errror from Yahoo, just try again later, or tommorrow.

  Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com> wrote: Sunday afternoon at the ETRSCCA
solos auto cross a family showed up with their NEw Mini Cooper. The gentleman
with the car told me he has loved the Mini Coopers for many years and has owned
quite a few. Along with his wife he had his son named Cooper S. True story. I
lost his bizz card and his name, but go to this lonk and see the photos I took
of the NewMini Cooper.

http://www.geocities.com/redmidget72/new_mini.html

Enjoy, Lon /RedMidget