Re: Bugeye Hardtop Windlace

To: "Peter" <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Hardtop Windlace
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:59:25 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Peter

Thanks for the Fax. It shows the top to body seal and the cant rail seal
(top to side curtain) as being rubber (at least the list says rubber). My
hardtop had a cloth covered windlace molded to the rubber seal. The cant
rail seal was the same. It was push on with grip clips (the same as the push
on seals around the doors) to hold it in place.

Larry