Re: An observation about the Occupation Survey

To: "Fred Krampits" <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: An observation about the Occupation Survey
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:14:42 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
YES!

I used to really miss my '67 'Vette until I got the Bugeye, for the same
reason. I had to drop the headers on the 'Vette to change the plugs, and I
could do that without moving anything but the starter, there was that much
empty space under the hood.

I LOVE working on the Sprite, and I think you've nailed the reason.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC