Re: An observation about the Occupation Survey

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Andy Poling" <andy@globalauctions.com>, "Fred Krampits" <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: Re: An observation about the Occupation Survey
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 18:27:01 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You are also running what's called a self-selecting survey, which will
favor people who
are comfortable with the 'Net because they are more likely to respond. It
will also favor people who are proud of their station in life, as evidenced
by those who choose to list their credentials as well as their profession..

BTW, I repair industrial electronics for a living.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye
Clemmons, NC

<fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>