Re: The first of many questions

Subject: Re: The first of many questions
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 07:36:55 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Message text written by "Geoffrey P. Muttart"
>Robert,

Welcome to the List!

I'm in Nova Scotia and often use Obsolete Automotive as a source of parts.
They're in Ont. and if you've not dealt with them I'd be happy to dig out
their address for you.

Drop me line if I can assist with anything else.

Geoff
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
'59 Bugeye Sprite (undergoing long-term rebuild)
'60 Bugeye Sprite<

Nice to 'meet' you.

If you could dig out that address, I'd really appreciate it.  I've also
heard that somewhere in Southern Ontario there is an older gentleman that
makes his living out of repairing guages and specializes in Smiths
instruments.

Thanks,
Robert
HAN8/45200