Re: Pressure Failure Switch

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, ncannon@cvn.net (ncannon)
Subject: Re: Pressure Failure Switch
From: Don.Clark@fluordaniel.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 06:28:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
     Norm,

     I am very interested in this answer.  I am restoring my '72 Midget and
     this past weekend, after replacing my master cylinder and bleeding the
     brakes, brake fluid comes flowing out of this switch.  It is plugged
     for now with a bolt.  I hope I don't have to replace the $450.00
     pressure warning assembly.

     Don
     '72 Midget