Re: Is it worth my sixty something bucks?

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Is it worth my sixty something bucks?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:24:30 -0400
Cc: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For what it's worth...
I have found the water cooled VW jacks work great on LBCs.
They fit on the seem of the rocker (lower lip) and crank up the car with
little effort and quickly. They are small and all one piece.
I have a couple now, my local auto recycler (junk yard for those who
could care less about political correctness) just gives them away when I
purchase something else. One cost me $1 once, the other 2 were free with
each $25 Jap alternator I bought.
So if you need a good jack for a Spridget, check out the trunks of dead
VW Rabbits, Golfs, Jettas, Dashers, Siroccos, Audis, and probably other
German made cars.
These jacks are of the one piece design, no loose handles flopping
around the boot (trunk), light weight, nifty design that looks like a
foot, and best of all, guess where they are not made?

FWIW
Frank

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs