Re: Convertible windows

To: Curtis Carlson <carlson@navtech.com>
Subject: Re: Convertible windows
From: Andy Poling <andy@globalauctions.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 20:02:43 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Curtis Carlson wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a way of removing minor scratches from the
> quarterlights and rear plastic windows of our convertible tops?  I
> learned a little too late to keep a soft cotton towel in the car to
> protect those windows as you are folding up the top (hood).

This may border on heresy, but most of the Miata aftermarket vendors sell
stuff by (I think) Meguirs that works well on those plastic windows.

-Andy

72 Pantera - Rocky         91 Miata - Steve (bionic)            96 A4Q - Rudolf
80 928 - Phantom               97 Miata - Nadia                84 RZ350 - Sting