Re: Newly acquired Sprite

To: hotwheels@longviewtx.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Newly acquired Sprite
From: VaN8v@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 17:59:49 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
We didn't think about it much either, and the undying desire to drive it home
was irresistible.  We stopped the car and called a tow truck, however, when a
huge orange cloud erupted out of the exhaust pipe.  I wish we had a photo of
the muck we drained out of the gas tank...I'd make a believer out of you!

If you can resist the urge to run the engine, you'll have a smoother running
car in much less time with far less replacement of fuel system (and expense).
Patience is a virtue!

Sondra Sondregger
1967 Austin Healey Sprite