Re: Inferior Parts

To: jmccraw <mgman@ipa.net>
Subject: Re: Inferior Parts
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 22:14:22 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
jmccraw wrote:

> As a company, I do not feel it appropriate for me to dicuss
> business dealings on this list!

Jim...

I think that the issue is being up front with people.  There is absolutely
nothing wrong with defending a person, company, or view of things.  But it is
always best to make clear to people where you are coming from.  You will find
that many times people will write a post here and add the caveat that they have
no financial interest or relationship with the company, and that they carry no
brief for the company.  Had you stated up front that you had a financial
relationship with Moss, your views would have been better understood and
appreciated.  Sure, some/a few/man/most may not agree, but not everyone agrees
on the best method of pulling an engine.

> I am sorry, but I guess I was expecting something different from
> this list and am dropping it as it appears to be too political.

It would be foolish to dismiss as "political" honest debate and discussion of a
problem that every owner has confronted.

What would be welcome, I believe, is for representatives from suppliers to join
the discussion and provide their viewpoints.  Ignoring the plaintive cries for
relief can only reinforce the belief that the suppliers do not care.

Just a thought.

Bob