LBC Parts have Always Been bad!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LBC Parts have Always Been bad!
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:26:44 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I don't buy this at all. I'm sure there have always been some bad parts but
not like now. I have owned my current Bugeye for well over 30 years and over
most of my youth I bought LBC's, fixed them up, and sold them. Over the
years I have purchased a ton of parts.  For many years I bought everything
from British Motors in Monterey, CA.  I never saw the need to go elsewhere,
either for price, or quality. After they quit business, I started with Moss,
VB, and other suppliers. I have been thinking about this all day and I can
only remember a couple of times where I had to take/send a part back. Now, I
send back as much as I keep. A friend of mine with a TR6 is on his third
speedometer cable in the last 30 days. Moss says, yeah, "we've had some
trouble with them", but they keep sending the things out knowing that they
are bad. Do they think you won't notice?, I hope it's not that they just
don't care. Frank said they laughed at him, well they treated me like I was
stupid. I have written numerous letters to Moss over the last two years and
have received no acknowledgement of any kind so maybe they don't care.
That's a sad state of affairs. I'm starting to look more closely at the UK
suppliers. Like someone said, we are a minority of the total LBC customer
base, and like Ulix said

"They are happy that they can get parts at all and then write silly little
thank you notes in Moss Motoring.

Gag Me With a Spoon......

LM