Emissions

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Emissions
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:30:31 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Going in to the station to get my inspection tomorrow morning and I'm a bit
concerned.  Without any tuning of the carbs and a horrible leak at the
intake manifold I flunked stupendously last week.

For tomorrow's test I've got the leak fixed and the carbs tuned.  I've also
been told to retard my timing severely, lean out the carbs and idle up.
The biggest problem is that I think I'm supposed to have an air pump on my
'74 Midget, but I don't.  I really don't want to be forced to buy one, but...

Wish me luck.

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget