Re: garage dweller

To: "Shawn J. Tobin" <Shawn.Tobin@aud.alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: garage dweller
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:11:43 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Shawn

DRIVE IT!   It is just a car that likes to be driven, if it breaks down you can
fix it.
That Minivan, sport ute, or jap jellybean that costs $25,000 bucks or more gets
driven and to the mall! That Midget will turn heads and make other people start
conversation with you on the spot.
Does this happen in what ever you drive daily? I don't think so.
Besides, if it sits in the garage it will self destruct, beleive me, I have 5
LBCs on the road, and what doe not get driven the most always has some sort of
problem. Leaky carb, stuck fuel pump, leaky brake cylinder, you name it and it
self destructs just from sitting around.
As for the 2500 miles per year, get a spare speedo, it is a 5 minute swap.

See you on the road!

Frank

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs