Re: garage dweller

To: "Shawn J. Tobin" <Shawn.Tobin@aud.alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: garage dweller
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:37:30 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Shawn:

I too have a real nice Midget, I drive the piss out of it all week and
show it on a few weekends a year.  I figure that if I break it I will
have something to do.  Don't waste it in the garage, I use is as a
reliable spare for my 94 Jeep.  Safeco has a reasonable stated value
policy that limits you to 3000 miles a year but they never ask for an
odometer reading. :)

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville