Re: Show and Events List

To: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Show and Events List
From: Pete & Caroline Phillips <phillipp@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 06:38:28 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Some reference was made to the Waynesboro VA Show. I am one of the
people who help put this show on each year, and would like to invite all
Sprite and Midget owners to attend. We usually have about 200 cars.

It is sponsored by "The Shenandoah Valley British Car Club, Ltd. , and
will be held Oct. 2-3-4. The activities include Friday the 3rd. a free
reception at the Holiday Inn, Sat is the Car Show followed by an awards
banquet sat. night. Sundays event this year is a tour to historic
Lexington VA, and includes a tour of VMI Civil War Museum, and Lee
Chapel at W & L.

If you would like to recieve a registeration form, you can contact me
via email at phillipp@cfw.com or phone 540-949-8203.

Pete Phillips
61 Bugeye
Waynesboro, VA