Show and Events List

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Show and Events List
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:56:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi ALL,

I would like to start a list of shows, rallys, and other events
(including simple get togethers), that are centered around LBC's.

All contributions to the list are wanted. I am primarily interested in
the northeastern area of the country, but if we make the list all
inclusive everyone will benefit......

I can't tell you how many times I have found out about a gathering of
LBC's two days after!!!

So if you know of a "get together" of any type anywhere, please post it.

Be sure to include Location, Dates & times, Type of gathering, and cost
(if any).

You also may want to list the sponsor.

Thanks

Kevin Valentine