Re: SPAX shocks

To: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: SPAX shocks
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 10:44:21 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have the Spax kit from Mini-Mania. In all honesty I think it is a total
waste
of time. I've gone back to standard armstrong shocks with 40wt fork oil and
it is significantly better.

The problem is the mounting angle - it is 45 degrees or worse. It basically
doesn't do much damping at all.

I'm playing around with other schemes to remount the Spax, until I get it
right I'm staying with armstrongs.

Mike