Re: SPAX shocks

To: ridleymj@bis.on.ca, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SPAX shocks
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 07:44:54 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Because the car bottoms out too easily. I have refilled the rear shocks
with 30wt motor cycle fork oil, replaced the shocks with ones from a '71
midget filled with 40wt fork oil. I drive hard and fast (well as fast as
a bugeye will allow) and was just wondering if there was something I
could do to improve the car. The ride height is fine and the car does
not lean, so I don't think the springs are bad, but I will replace them
with a set of HD rear springs and see if that helps, since the concensus
is that some of the tube shock conversions are not worth it.
Thanks.