RE: 1275 timing advance

To: spridget list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 1275 timing advance
From: Tim Osborne <timos@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:06:33 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Definitely check the distributor - I somehow had a 45D4 *points type*
distributor in my 67 Sprite - which apparently was never a Sprite
distributor (the M*dg*t had an electronic form for 1500s, I think).  It was
exceedingly difficult to figure out where to set it as neither Haynes nor
the factory manual listed that configuration, and I couldn't get any
Pertronixs working with it, so I retired it in favor of a 25D4 as per stock.

tim