New Pics Posted

To: "\"mgs@autox.team.net\"" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Pics Posted
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 04:08:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I did a major scanning today, so I have new pics on my web
page for all the MGs. (Midget, Magnette, and MGB)

  ...A lot of shots of the MGB "rejuvenation" project, and some
shots of the car mostly completed with Brooklands screens
and chrome wheels installed.

  ...A few shots of the Magnette including the obligatory tow
truck photo.

  ...And one shot of the twin SU rig for the Midget 1500. (with
a not-so-accidently-included Siamese cat)

  Site address is in the signature!

  I have also added a lot of pics to the humour section over
the last month or so. Since I'm plugging I might as well
go all the way.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/