Hood Repairs

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hood Repairs
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 08:51:27 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Decided to repair the hood (finally); problem was leaks through the seams
and small tears.  Repaired the tears with a tire/tube repair kit, and
patched the seams with a light coating of Marine Goop (tm).  Good stuff
-- flexible, good adhesion.  Even after the hard rains of last night and
the night before, no leaks.

I say it's because I have a frugal nature, the SO claims it's because (a)
I'm cheap, and (b) I want to prove I can fix it:

Evidently I suffer from "Tim the Tool Man Taylor Syndrome."

Seat's not wet.  I had fun.  Spent three bucks.  Works for me....

Rich