Re: Calif. vs NJ

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Calif. vs NJ
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 01:27:52 -0400
Cc: Guido@NewarkStreets.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Could be..but we in jersey are nicer...whooo that ones gonna cause
> a ruckous

>>Now, George, you know that ain't gonna cause a ruckous.  Not from here,
>>anyway.  Last time I made a disparaging comment about Joisey you sent
>>Guido, Angelo, and Clairci with a bag of cement and molds for
>>overshoes.  That's when I learned why New Jersey doesn't get rid of
>>organized crime--it can't afford the 50% unemployment rate.

>>>Outstanding Comment....
>>>Just don't post your address for a while.

I can't resist this one.  Guido e-mailed me and explained that Angelo has
my family.  He promised to release them if I vote for the Jersey Italians.
So here it is, Guido.

I have found that Jersey Italians make outstanding friends who will do most
anything for you (and sometimes even forgive when you accidentally damage
their property).  This was quite unexpected and thoroughly trashed my
midwestern-cultivated stereotype of East Coast citizens.  On the other
hand, I haven't attempted to test their sense of humor to see what will
happen.....so George may well be giving excellent advice. :-)

Les