Re: Calif. vs NJ

To: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Calif. vs NJ
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 20:58:54 -0700
Cc: Guido@NewarkStreets.net, glown@aol.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 01:27 AM 5/4/98 -0400, Les Myer wrote:

>I have found that Jersey Italians make outstanding friends who will do most
>anything for you ...

Hmmm...now I'm in a conundrum.  Jersey Healeyites will drive all the way to
Tennessee and spend days working on barn bugeyes, fixing brakes, and
dismantling deceased Midgets.  (The cars!)

On the other hand, Californians will offer to adopt you if your husband
makes you buy a Benz and on a recent occasion came to the rescue of a bent
fender, lending expertise on how to straighten a vandal-bent wing.

Nebraska/Michigan Healeyites might send you a copy of a movie featuring Minis.

Pennsylvania Healey addicts may hold huge birthday parties for Sprites every
five years.

Michigan Healey folks may have occasion to taste every fluid in your car
(including rancid windshield washer fluid), slice their fingers to bits
adjusting an alternator, receive shocks from the electrical system, and will
still speak to you and help you with a growing collection of Sprites.

My conclusion:  It matters not whence the Healeyite hails.  They're all the
best!

Amy T.