[Spits] OD tranny

Subject: [Spits] OD tranny
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:46:35 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all the replies......

well, it snowed here last nite, so won't get a chance to look at it today... I
will put batt in and see if it clicks as soon as weather permits...lol

Henry says he pulled up the cardboard cover and could see the OD....

glad ya mentioned about the different mounts for frame....

I guess this winter he will remove the OD and I'm sure have it apart....

cleaning it and figuring out how to check stuff to see if it needs rebuilt...

he's putting it in his 79, that he's rebuilt from the frame sitting on
sawhorses when he sandblasted that and corolless'ed it .... a lot of time and
money.....

and rebuilt the engine, 76 pistons and stuff.....