[Spits] Project engine update

To: <NASS-club@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [Spits] Project engine update
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@dccnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:57:15 -0800
The project engine rebuild that started in July 07 ran today, for the first
time.

Oh man, oh man, oh man, what great sounds and smell!

What a relief!

Much credit and thanks to my uncle in UK, Steve G, Dan N, and all the
listers who have been so generous with their support and suggestions.

So, I've run it at 2500rpm for 20 minutes. Should I be taking off the
rocker-shaft and re-torquing the head nuts? It's cold and rainy here right
now. Should I leave it as is until Spring, or start it periodically and
fully warm up?

Nick Moseley, NASS #278,

76-81 Spits, GT 6,  Metro Vancouver B.C.

Yippee Yiyo Kiyaay!