Re: [Spits] Outer doorglass weatherstrips - anyone have an

To: "LT" <llst@shaw.ca>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] Outer doorglass weatherstrips - anyone have an
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 10:11:49 -0400
agreed.   oems, (ones I've removed from cars that have never been replaced
before) had the metal stop just short of the two window guides. The rubber
was longer enough to tuck in behind the edge of the guides whereas the metal
backing would not fit due to alignment issues.

The rubber extended from edge to edge while the metal only extended from
guide to guide.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com