Re: Great (Triumph Herald) one for those with broadband...

Subject: Re: Great (Triumph Herald) one for those with broadband...
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:29:18 -0000
Clark Nicholls wrote:

> There's also a 3-part series on how the Triumph Stag killed the British
> Auto
> Industry... search for
> Jeremy Clarkson

Clark, the important thing to remember with Clarkson, is that his programme
researchers appear to be a pretty dumb bunch when it comes to UK auto
industry history. Clarkson himself is one of the most arrogant TV
journalists I've ever met and IMHO, if he tempered his shows with reality
and accuracy instead of bull**** and his own personal biased opinions
disguised as fact, they might be more entertaining.

All that to one side, I suppose Top Gear is worth a look for those who don't
know it. Personally, I change channels when it comes on. :)

Jonmac

===     http://www.vtr.org